Jone Hallmark
Simply Stitches
My Mind's Eye
DOWNLOAD CENTER
MESSAGE BOARD
GIFT CERTIFICATES
FREE DESIGNS
What to Expect When Making a Purchase

Welcome to the Embroidables message board.

You are currently viewing our website as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

View Poll Results: Vote Today!
Baby Quilt 4 16.00%
Simply Stitches Baby 8 32.00%
Dolly Mama Zip up Jacket 1 4.00%
Table Runner 5 20.00%
Ladybug Tutu 6 24.00%
Robot Designs 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You must be logged in to vote

Old 09-28-2009
Website Owner

Default New Inspirations Contest

Get your cameras out. Embroidables Inspirations Contest is BACK!

New Contest Details: (Please Read)
Contest is open to all! The contest is no longer a "monthly" contest. We'll close it anytime we have ten entries.

To be fair to all, friends and family members may vote for your project, as long as they sew, and are contributing members of Embroidables messageboards... Please do not ask non sewing friends and family members to sign up for an account just so they can vote on your project.

Contest Details:
Post pictures and a description of a project that you have made using designs only from Embroidables. To separate contest entries from discussion about the contest, please only post contest entries below. Feel free to discuss the contest here. Once we have 10 entries the contest will be closed to additional entries and we will post a poll so that everyone can vote for their favorites.

The following prizes will be awarded:
1st Place $50 in store credit
2nd Place $30 in store credit
3rd Place $20 in store credit

We will also have a drawing for everyone who votes. The winner of the drawing will get $15 in store credit.

To enter, the designs used in the project must be from Embroidables and no other source.
Only 1 entry per person.

To Enter the contest post pictures and descriptions of your projects below.
(Only one entry per person)

Have fun, we can hardly wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Old 05-30-2010
Embroidery Addict

Default Baby Quilt

This baby quilt's stitched out designs from the Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails grouping by Jone Hallmark got rave reviews at the baby shower. The colors totally complimented the fabrics in the quilt!

Name:  stewash_quilt.jpeg
Views: 981
Size:  85.1 KB

Last edited by Jami Johnson : 01-11-2011 at 02:49 AM. Reason: fixing picture
Old 07-01-2010
Runs with scissors :)

Default Simply Stitches Baby

One of my girlfriends had a baby boy in May, this is what I made to welcome him! I used the Simply Stitches Baby & Baby 2 designs. I even added his initials to the top of the pocket on the dungarees design.
Attached Images

Kathy
Old 07-20-2010
Hopeless Embroidery Addict

Default Dolly Mama Zip up Jacket.

My store is always cold and I wanted something that I could slip on and off if needed. So, I made this. She makes me smile....
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2010
Kim in Canada

Red face Table Runner

Hey! I had to make a table runner for our dining room table - finally! The soft wood of the table means it needs to be covered and protected. I used embroidery designs from embroidables.com - including the cute little cupcake design!
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2010
Embroidery Addict

Default Ladybug Tutu

Ok, so I am one of those people who love this website, but have never posted anything. (Although I check it every morning!)
So my first posting is in the contest. A friend asked me to make an outfit for her niece’s first birthday. When she told me the theme was ladybugs, I knew just which ones I would use. I added the bow to the ladybug on the shirt and I took the ladybug off of the daisy on the bib for center button on the tutu. She loved it!
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2010
Hopeless Embroidery Addict

Default Robot Designs

I won the drawing for the Robot designs by Mindy Terasawa. I decided to put them in a rag quilt using fleece and created a " bankie", small enough for a child to carry around. I really liked the size and detail of the robots and now everyone wants one!!

I also added 2 burp cloths to go with the bankie and found some great material that was all gears to use as the backers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Leslie : 10-03-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Add picture and commentary
Old 01-05-2011
Website Owner

We've got some great entries for this go around of our Inspirations Contest. Given that it's been a while since we started, I think it's time to vote. Calling for any last minute entries. We'll close up the contest and start voting on Saturday.

Also, we're going to pull back on the contests this coming year so this will be the last one for awhile. Don't miss your chance at winning some Embroidables cash!
Old 01-11-2011
Super Moderator

Default Yea... Its time to VOTE !!!!!

Good Luck to everyone!
Old 02-08-2011
Embroidery Addict

Was it ever announced who won the prize for voting?
Old 02-10-2011
Website Owner

Default Congratulations to the Contest Winners!!!

The voting for the inspirations contest is now closed. Congratulations to katiedoodles (1st place ), Charsh (2nd place), and Kim in Canada (3rd place). Store credit has been added to each of your accounts. We would like to thank everyone who participated in the contest. Congratulations also to mims for winning the random drawing that everyone who voted was entered into. $15.00 in store credit has been added to your account as well.
Old 02-11-2011
Embroidery Addict

OMG!! I was just browsing through my already purchased designs, and to my complete surprise I had more store credit than I knew!! I checked the list of contest winners and there it was!! Happy Day, I won the random drawing for the $15 store credit. Thank you soooooooooo much Jaime. Can't wait to start shopping again!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Old 02-12-2011
Kim in Canada

Red face

There is nothing better than signing in to your embroidables account to find $$$$$!!!

Kim