Jone Hallmark
Simply Stitches
My Mind's Eye
DOWNLOAD CENTER
MESSAGE BOARD
GIFT CERTIFICATES
FREE DESIGNS
What to Expect When Making a Purchase

Welcome to the Embroidables message board.

You are currently viewing our website as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Embroidery Projects Showoff your embroidery projects by posting here. We are always amazed at the creativity of our customers.

Old 04-30-2011
Embroidery Addict

Default my'n is a ....

I have a Husqvarna Viking H Class 500E its the first Sewing emb one i have ever had and I love it!! my husband bought it for me for a ann gift few months ago and i just cant seem to stay off of it..

although i am still learning alot
Old 04-30-2011
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajMLB602 View Post
I have a Husqvarna Viking H Class 500E its the first Sewing emb one i have ever had and I love it!! my husband bought it for me for a ann gift few months ago and i just cant seem to stay off of it..

although i am still learning alot
Oh I remember the days after I got my first embroidery machine. I did NOTHING else for weeks and weeks. How fun that hubby got it for you. Have lots of fun. Welcome to the Embroidables site too. You will like it here I'm sure.
Old 05-04-2011
Embroidery Addict

I have the first Babylock Ellure that came out. It is about 9 years old. It works great for me, I use it mainly for embroidery since I purchased a Janome Platinum when a local store went out of business. I would love a new high-end sewing/embroidery machine but it will have to wait for a miracle. My kids think I need a new car -I keep telling them I would buy a new machine first. They don't get it at all...LOL.
Old 05-04-2011
Embroidery Addict

Someone recently told me there is a machine made under the Sears or Kenmore name that is a Janome. If you could get it at a good price I think that would be a good machine for someone so you.
Old 05-13-2011
Embroidery Addict

i just purchased an embroidery machine... i set it up but before my intensive 3 day training i cant load any designs? i need someone to walk me thru it... swf/col desi 1501 e series EMbroidery machine.... im in the bigger league with this one.. i have expanded beyond the janome 1000 and brother to the swf 1501. Is there anyone out there to help me get started?\
Old 05-14-2011
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgb123 View Post
i just purchased an embroidery machine... i set it up but before my intensive 3 day training i cant load any designs? i need someone to walk me thru it... swf/col desi 1501 e series EMbroidery machine.... im in the bigger league with this one.. i have expanded beyond the janome 1000 and brother to the swf 1501. Is there anyone out there to help me get started?\
I'm sorry but I haven't got a clue about your machine. During your training they didn't cover how to load designs? I would think you should contact them and have them walk through the steps needed to do this. That's normally part of the service included with the machine purchase.
Old 11-29-2011
Embroidery Addict

Hi Ladies

I'm new to embroidery and quilting and I have a Brother Duetta 4500D. Love it so far but I'm still trying to learn how to 'really' use it. Right now I just know the basics such as embroidering what is already programmer into it.
I think I have found the right spot to get some help and support!

Brenda
Old 11-29-2011
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaM View Post
Hi Ladies

I'm new to embroidery and quilting and I have a Brother Duetta 4500D. Love it so far but I'm still trying to learn how to 'really' use it. Right now I just know the basics such as embroidering what is already programmer into it.
I think I have found the right spot to get some help and support!

Brenda
Welcome Brenda. If you got the machine from a dealer then be sure you take all the classes they offer to you. They will help you trememdously. Have fun.
Old 11-29-2011
Embroidery Addict

hi im new to the forum, I have had my Janome MB4 for 4 weeks and love it! Just doing basic designs and applique at the moment but cant wait to experiment a bit more and see what my new baby can really do
Old 11-30-2011
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bess from OZ View Post
hi im new to the forum, I have had my Janome MB4 for 4 weeks and love it! Just doing basic designs and applique at the moment but cant wait to experiment a bit more and see what my new baby can really do
Welcome Bess. You're very lucky to have such a great machine. If that were mine, I'd be having all sorts of fun with the holidays coming. I think I'd be making about anything I could think of with that. Have lots of fun playing.
Old 02-18-2012
Hopeless Embroidery Addict

I have a Bernina Bernette Deco 600 and a 650, a Brother Innovis 4000D, and a Babylock 6-needle.
Old 06-08-2012
Embroidery Addict

I have a SEQS 6000 4 in one.
Old 06-09-2012
Embroidery Addict

Hi to all Embroidery addicts,

I own a Viking Designer I sewing/embroidery machine, since 2006.
I use it for both, but love to embroider out many kinds of designs, sm, med. and lg. Does anyone know how to change a .jpg into a .vp3 format?
My Designer I takes a floppy disk, with designs on it in vp3, so the design has to be entered onto my floppy disk thru Disk Manager. Hope someone has an answer to my question. NannySue
answer.

Last edited by Susbyh Frankenberry : 06-09-2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: I forgot to add my name.
Old 06-09-2012
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susbyh Frankenberry View Post
Hi to all Embroidery addicts,

I own a Viking Designer I sewing/embroidery machine, since 2006.
I use it for both, but love to embroider out many kinds of designs, sm, med. and lg. Does anyone know how to change a .jpg into a .vp3 format?
My Designer I takes a floppy disk, with designs on it in vp3, so the design has to be entered onto my floppy disk thru Disk Manager. Hope someone has an answer to my question. NannySue
answer.
Welcome Sue to Embroidables. I have a D1 also. My husband bought mine for me at the end of 2003 although until a few months ago we kept thinking it was 2004. (getting old is no fun. ha) I just recently retired my D1 however when we got such a fantastic deal on the SE anniversary edition that we couldn't pass it up. Of course, it kind of maxed out my Viking credit card.

Anyway, you cannot 'change' any picture into an embroidery design without first digitizing the picture to create the design. Unless you can digitize designs, you aren't going to be able to do that unless you can locate someone that does. I would suggest asking your Viking dealer if any of them might know someone that does digitzing to be sure you can find someone someone knows does good work. And the other thing is that you need to be sure there isn't a copyright on that picture since that would need specific approval from the owner of the copyright and for that I would be sure to get it in writing. Also, if you have 4D or 5D Professional you could digitize the design yourself because the professional version has the digitizing software in that package.
Old 06-16-2012
Embroidery Addict

Hello everyone I am new to this group and have only had my starter machine (Brother SE400) for about a week. It was a suprise from my husband he knows that I have always wanted one but knew nothing about what to get. I have already feel in love this this and can not wait to learn more....I would love to get one of the bigger machines one day but not sure it will depend on what they cost. What machine's and supplies does everyone suggest?